Power International Holding
Direct multiple projects simultaneously or a single high volume project’s objectives by establishing company IMS policy and procedures, planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, cost control, human resource management, project planning, time management, quality management, contract administration, safety management, subcontract and material procurement, system assembly, material engineering and design management while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with standards.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- In-charge of a specific project or project within a company.
- Plans, budget, oversee, and documents all aspects of the specific project working on.
- Works closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
- In-charge of a team to get the job done.
Additional Job Roles & Responsibilities
Overall plans, coordinates, and controls of a project from beginning to completion. Construction management is aimed at meeting a client’s requirements in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project.
- Develops the project program consistent with contracted constraints and team management.
- Resource load the plan and publish summations all requirements.
- Strategizes major project activities utilizing experience, consultant coordination and technology.
- Establishes and maintains a cost-effective logistics plan and process for all phases of the project.
- Establishes, maintains and adjusts as required a comprehensive plan for plant, machinery and vehicles.
- Establishes and maintains full HSE plan for the project.
- Establishes and maintains quality control and quality assurance process and procedures for the project.
- Establishes project physical control from contracted transfer points.
- Establishes, via the organizational chart, a cohesive site team to manage all construction-related activities.
- Executes or cause to be completed via the planning software track all variation, disruptions and associated impacts.
- Evaluates all project disruptions to determine entitlement and cause to be completed the associated claim.
- Coordinates the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
- Monitors the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
- Coordinates with the supervising consultant to establish all deliverables, inspections, intermediate sign-offs, close-out coordination, interface with municipalities, and emergency procedures.
- Executes and/or cause to be completed a full constructability review of all project design and specification.
- Knowledge in project or construction management and supervision.
- Knowledge in computers and leading-edge building management tools.
- Knowledge of Business Accounting.
- Knowledge of Contracts development & administration.
- Performance in quality and time management of the project.
- Awareness & sensitivity to project costs control and profitability.
- Technically knowledgeable in design and building construction system.
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written aspects.
- Conversant with MS office suites and other associated software.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Proficient building ability.
- Proficient in all aspects of design and building-related systems.
- Professional Client Management.
Total 16 year(s)
On Job 8 year(s)
GCC 4 year(s)
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering
Professional Qualification in Master of Business Administration (MBA)