ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Identify, evaluate and define project needs and scope.
- Supervise and control project milestones, tasks, scope, timelines, expenses and risks impacting the project.
- Prepare comprehensive project plans to ensure deliverables are attained within budget, timeline.
- Develop project plan on basis of business requirements, arrangement of project team, project metrics design, KPI’s and reporting.
- Guide on the technical aspects and direct project to cross-functional teams.
- Estimate logistics-related resources and time and establish priorities within the project team.
- Involve in resource allocation and coordination with different project team managers.
- Oversee and control logistic project progress.
- Establish goals and objectives and provide instructions to respective team members.
- Head and stimulate projects and develop communication plans working with team members, stakeholders and project sponsors.
- Manage risk and develop a risk mitigation plan