HIGH TOWN Decoration & Contracting
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years in fit-out for commercial projects (cafe shops, restaurants, outlets …etc) and will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set the project timeline
- Monitor and Arrange project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Coordinate with client and subcontractor
- Ensure project quality
- Professional Autocad user
- Daily reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural or equivalent
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Driving License is a mandatory
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: hightown.net.