About the job
- Provides reporting, schedule development and progress measurement expertise within the Project Team.
- Supports Head of Project Controls with ongoing project reporting, schedule control, change management and other ad hoc business team deliverables -Develops, coordinate and compile input from project team members, to maintain a set of standard reporting tools, templates, procedures, guidelines, and flow charts to suit EPC2 project team requirements and needs (dashboards, monthly, weekly, risk, action tracking and KPI reports). -Standardises flow of information/data from EPC Contractor and provide reporting to the project team that utilises current information to enhance communication and support effective project execution
- Develop, coordinate, and compile input from NFE Onshore team members to issue weekly and monthly reports, shareholders and stakeholders’ presentation -Participate in PMT evaluation of EPC Contractor change requests including assessment of schedule and cost impacts -Assists PMT in developing schedule corrective actions and recovery plans -Coordinate collection of EPC2 business team deliverables as required by NFE Onshore audit program
- Assist in developing the EPC2 project close out report to ensure that detailed information on project performance is retained.
- Monitors EPC Contractor’s project controls performance in the areas of execution planning, progress measurement and reporting -Validate the content and accuracy of EPC Contractor reporting -Review EPC Contractor submitted schedule baseline and forecasts.
- Assessment of EPC Contractor’s integrated schedule to identify any schedule risks or opportunities -Assurance of EPC Contractor schedule logic and resource loading -Identify progress performance trends likely to impact project schedule -Verification of measured progress reported by the Contractor.
- Promotes inter-departmental communications and encourages teamwork.
- Functions as backfill for Project Lead Planner during planned absences
- Participates in gathering and recording lessons learned for the project
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or relevant industry experience
- Thorough and extensive knowledge of:
- Project controls principles, theories, concepts, and tools.
- Benefit from experience Company practices, processes, and expectations with respect to project controls.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of broad experience in the area of project controls, including cost, schedule, and progress reporting.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience associated with engineering, procurement, and construction for large (> $1BN) Onshore Facilities.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience associated with engineering, procurement, and construction of large onshore LNG plants.