Overview Responsible for collecting, editing, submitting and tracking work orders in accordance with the performance work statement. Involved in planning, coordination and scheduling of the maintenance workflow between various internal and external workgroups such as subcontractors, civil engineering squadron, fire protection services, etc. to ensure timely completion of repairs on supported equipment. Responsibilities This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Perform duties in accordance with the performance work statement.
- Responsible for answering phones, scheduling work orders, updating a data base with completed work, capable of developing a Microsoft Access database work order system and speak excellent English.
- Coordinate with all applicable departments and customers to ensure adequate repair parts and supplies are available to support maintenance and lodging requirements.
- Provide all requested information relative to progress and completion of work orders.
- Participate in and assists in preparation of maintenance reports and statistical performance data.
- Shall follow all applicable instructions, standards and directives as identified and applicable to this location including Air Force Instructions (AFI), Air Force Handbooks (AFH), Air Force Pamphlets (AFPAM), and Air Force Policy Directives (AFPD).
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter and trash in all working facilities and areas.
- Responsible for following a comprehensive, flexible, and properly documented training program.
- Responsible for proper utilization and safeguarding of all government and contractor provided property (e.g., to include government facilities, equipment and tools).
- Responsible for precise execution of company time reporting procedures and accurate completion of timesheet.
- Perform other duties as assigned, be willing to work rotating shifts, and maintain a harmonic working relationship with all levels of management and co-workers.
- One-year related experience may be substituted for one year of education if the degree is required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid Passport Must be approved by host country vetting process.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
- Must be able to pass employment requirements that include medical, dental, drug testing, and background checks.
Two (2) years related experience in customer service, administrative and maintenance work.
- Attention to detail, organization, communication, teamwork and customer service skills.
- Must be capable of developing a Microsoft Access Work Order Database to update and tracking work orders to completion.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.