This position reports directly to the PROJECT SERVICES LEAD
- Develop and maintain processes to effectively manage multiple projects across the E&C division and establish repeatable processes to ensure projects meet deadlines and budgets while maintaining the support from internal stakeholders and resources.
- Responsible for budget and schedule analyses, reviews, start-up, execution and closeout processes required for projects throughout its lifecycle.
- Analyze, develop and establish key reporting structure for projects under the E&C portfolio, formulating reports based on project scheduling and timetables for deliverables, while serving as a liaison for the project’s technical, functional and non-functional teams
- Implement review, control, start-up execution and closeout processes and engage in project controls process improvement activities.
- Analyze performance indicators and assist project owners in completion of the project within its planned scope, schedule and budget.
- Routinely performing complete or component analysis of projects and notifying the entire project team about abnormalities or variances.
- Reduce project lags by supporting internal teams and client activities on strategic data analysis.
- Develop past period cost and budget performance report.
- Actively participate in budgeting process with Area-wise unit cost data.
- Ensure timely preparation of quarterly forecast and annual budgets.
- Perform monthly financial projections by analyzing consultant, employee and subcontract labor for projects.
- Manage administrative and organizational activities to perform cost analysis and estimation. Collaborate with project team to develop, manage and control schedules.
- Analyze start, completion and duration variances through approved baseline schedules.
- Develop and execute reporting procedures to present project status and work valuation.
- Recommend and customize project control systems to satisfy project requirements.
- Monitor, analyze and validate project status, ensure timely and accurate updating of project dashboards and highlight issues early to the stakeholders
- Perform role of ERP SAP Super User for division, ensuring to optimize the business process flow in Engineering & Construction.
- Responsible for User Acceptance Tests, delivery of trainings to end users and improvements in process by means of Change Request’s.
- Primary point of contact for all SAP related matters; access, authorization, technical issues and concerns in Engineering & Construction.
- Collect, coordinate, monitor and track cost data with contractors, vendors and project team members to manage project forecast.
- Evaluate and track contract deliverables, spending and invoicing Work with Finance and C&P to ensure established procurement policy, accounting processes, systems, and procedures are followed Manage Project Management database (MS Access).
- Understand, practice and lead organization’s commitment by example to achieve incident free safety. Oversee and report performance and progress through analytical techniques to validate cost and performance Monitoring and controlling projects with earned value analysis using dashboards.
- Prepare dashboards and reports for monthly engagement portfolio reviews which aid leadership and stakeholders with decisions to ensure successful implementation of projects.
- Act as point of contact for budget holders, instrumental in support and central to enhancing budget holder understanding of the reporting processes and their responsibilities Liaise with Project Planning team in the preparation of the project details plans. Work in coordination with business analyst on project spending trends, variances, forecasts etc.
- Engineer or technician with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in construction of O&G installations. Experience in estimation and/or specialization in finance (accounts and management) and/or experience in project management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Project Systems (PS), Plant Maintenance (PM), Materials Management (MM), Finance (FI) and reporting (BW) modules of SAP R/3 ERP system Experience in the use of relevant software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio). F
- Fluent in English. Good interpersonal and communication skills