In this role, you will be responsible to transform revenue management by managing a portfolio of complex and high-value projects with large data sources.
Additionally, deliver program of work focused on technology, efficiencies, processes and revenues that augments traditional pricing and inventory optimization practices with tools, insights, decision support, and emerging industry capabilities such as big data, merchandising and distribution.
Other key duties in the areas of Operations, Stakeholder Management & Leadership includes –
- Deliver successful transformation projects through effective planning of work and ongoing management of stakeholders (Commercial, Loyalty, Finance, IT and external vendors). Trouble shoot, identify and escalate issues impacting delivery of the project.
- Understand elements of projects, including for example tasks, resourcing, critical paths, dependencies, risks and scope.
- Recommend tools and methods to manage, monitor and deliver the program of work using agile or traditional waterfall delivery, and recommend changes to ensure timely delivery of the program as per scope and budget.
- Manage a budget for projects.
- Demonstrated experience with business communications, and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. Able to write clear and persuasive papers
- Develop constructive and collaborative relationships with other areas of Commercial and support the vision to deliver 5-star connections with our customers every time.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Revenue Management – Systems and Science team.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- 6+ years of project management experience within the Airline industry.
- Knowledge and experience in program management techniques
- Experience in product lifecycle management from requirements definition to product sustaining
- Possess a PMP or Project management qualification.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;bility to work as a contributing team member;
- Understanding of Airline RM will be an advantage