About the job
As a Program Director at Microsoft, some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with senior internal and external stakeholders (e.g., Chief Executive-level executives) as a peer, providing subject matter expertise
- Managing program and delivery performance, focusing on customer satisfaction, tangible outcomes and high quality.
- Participating in the pre-sales process and being able to articulate the business value proposition associated with the program or change
- Guiding cross-team and third-party partnerships – influencing without authority and using the power of diverse teams.
- Applying program governance standards, compliance and best practices to ensure successful delivery of projects on scope, on schedule and on budget.
- Being on top of any commercial aspects of your program, driving financial integrity
- Mentoring other team members as you share your knowledge and experience.
- Researching and proactively sharing intellectual property (IP) and providing recommendations for improving how we operate
You have extensive experience managing complex Business and Digital Transformation programs focused on enabling customers generating set of cloud-based functional outcomes and achieving strategic set of business outcomes that will allow them to accelerate growth and innovation, while reducing the time to market and optimize the cost.
Preferred higher education (Doctorate, Masters or Bachelor’s degree), however background experience in Program Management and the ability to drive impact, is key.
- Professional Project/Program Management Accreditation (PMP Preferred)
- Succesfully demostated experience in financial management
- Agile or Scrum Master Certification