The Program Assistant (PA) will assist the Program Manager in managing drug access program(s) in the region. The job holder is required to help represent Axios in daily meetings with patients, doctors and carry out administrative duties which will be both field and office-based.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively assist the Program Manager in managing a drug access program(s) by liaising with hospitals, and pharmacies, and patients.
- Ensure that eligible patients are enrolled in the program(s) in a timely manner and in accordance with the project workflow and timelines.
- Ensure that current patients receive their drugs quickly and efficiently.
- Prepare timely monitoring reports (monthly) with patient numbers and logistics as well as quality assurance reports (quarterly) for internal This includes monitoring and tracking patient files in collaboration with Axios staff in “real time” as patients proceed through the program.
- Maintain and update electronic program files, including patient and quality assurance data.
- Conduct administrative duties for the office
- Additional duties as required
- Work closely with the team in the region
- Maintain ongoing and frequent communication with project team leaders including Axios regional and global staff
Special Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of the regions health system
- Approachability and willingness to provide excellent services
- Initiative and drive
- Diplomatic skills
- Team Player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Methodical with the ability to deliver timely results
- Self-starter with strong individual drive, attention to detail, resourcefulness, and task ownership
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in standard computer software (word-processing, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, databases) and the internet
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Application of job Knowledge
- Concern for Order and Quality
- Adaptability and flexibility
Educational Background and Experience
- Degree in Nursing of Health-related discipline
- 0 to 2 years of administrative experience in a healthcare or scientific field or NGO
- Experience in data monitoring and management is an advantage
- Experience coordinating and handling logistics/supply chain is a plus
- Experience in customer service management is a plus
- In lieu of working experience, a demonstrated passion for philanthropy through volunteer involvement is also an advantage
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: axiosint.bamboohr.com.