The Department of Educational Sciences invites applicants for a female faculty position in Educational leadership beginning in the fall 2022 (July 2022) . Candidates expected to maintain active research agenda, experience in writing grant proposals and external funding, and experienced in dissertation and thesis supervision.
Applicants must present expertise in teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in Arabic and English languages, supervise internship students, and able to provide innovation in instruction. Qualified candidates will present engagement in community services with strong commitment to a sustained professional profile that contributes to the College, the University, and the community.
Candidates must address the following:
- Teaching experience in higher education in the field of Educational Leadership/Administration
- Active research profile in the area of specialization.
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative, collegial environment
- Ability to use ICT for personal and professional purposes.
- Experience teaching courses in Arabic and English Languages
- Record of achievements that warrants appointment at the rank of Assistant/Associate/Full Professor
- Record of dissertation and thesis supervision
- A Ph.D. in Educational Leadership/Administration
2. Minimum 5 years of teaching experience with demonstrated evidence of effective teaching skills.
3. Effective ICT skills.
- 4. Active research profile in the area of specialization.
- A three-year renewable contract.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Tax-free salary.
- Furnished accommodation in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Annual air tickets for the faculty member and dependents in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Educational allowance for candidate’s children (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Private health care and health insurance in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies.
- End-of-contract indemnity.