About the job
Primary purpose of job
Support the development of Transportation, Port and Real Estate Professionals across QP by partnering with Functional
Leaders and Subject Matter Experts to define and roll out Competency Frameworks, Learning Programmes (leveraging the
70/20/10 model) and Communities of practice.
Combine functional expertise in Transportation/Port/Real Estate with understanding of learning and development to ensure
that these functions can grow to support the QP Vision.
Be part of a team of Professional Development Advisors (PDA’s) to share lessons learned, continuously improve, and grow the job family scope.
Experience & Skills
Substantial experience working in one or more of these functional areas within the Energy Business. Preference for candidates with additional experience in staff development, including Competency Development and Learning.
Willing to grow and develop the role as the business needs change, and able to work strategic challenges with senior stakeholders as well as deep dive into operational issues.
- Well developed personal effectiveness skills especially in communication, facilitation, team work, relationship management.
- Sufficient personal competence and credibility to advise Job Family Group Council members and influence staff and interface representatives from other areas of the business.
- Self motivated and able to organize self to work in a matrix organisation with multiple interfaces.
- Able to encourage and teach others to set development goals and objectives and provide guidance on implementing action plans.
- Degree educated in one or more of Transportation and/or Port and/or Real Estate and/or Human Resources (or equivalents); Professional qualifications are welcomed.
- 15 years minimum experience with at least 10 years in the oil and gas industry.