Meddy’s mission is to help patients make informed health decisions. We are building a future where access to healthcare information is easy and convenient. We are creating the best place to build products to democratize healthcare information in the region. We are building this future, one product release at a time, and we need product managers to help lead the way.
We are looking for a Product Manager to work with us on that mission.
You will be working across our entire product line: core doctor discovery, telemedicine, clinic management tools, internal dashboards, notifications, and building new products on the roadmap. You will have a very high impact on the overall product. You will work with the CTO and report directly to the CEO.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and own the product roadmap that aligns with the company’s objectives.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users.
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team.
- Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can.
- You’ll partner closely with engineering, content, and marketing teams to find elegant but practical solutions.
- You will do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration.
- Run weekly growth hacks with a cross-functional team to experiment with new product ideas and improve metrics.
- You have built and shipped products.
- You have worked on marketplaces, classifieds, transactional types of products.
- You have a strong understanding of metrics and unit economics.
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike.
- You have experience working with both qualitative customer insights and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, A/B tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts.
- You are an excellent communicator of work and can articulate your rationale behind proposals.
To apply for this job please visit meddy1.recruitee.com.