About the job
The contract Duration is 6 months.
To support the activities related to the B2B Mobile connectivity area, with particular focus on operational matters related to:
Mobile Product development requirement and operational support from the IT and Technology team.
Mobility products liaison with Go-To-Market team.
Mobility products support to Sales, and Operation Management team, including providing product briefing and training to internal and external customers.
- Support the Product Managers to create a complete Demand Requisition Form (DRF) with input from relevant stakeholders and constantly monitor the progress to ensure dateline is met.
- Support the product team in Develops Mobility products and services roadmap and define a unique value proposition.
- Develops and enacts a product roadmap tailored towards Mobility services.
- Works with the Business Pricing, to develop pricing models, which will be in-line with revenue targets and regulatory
- Develops technical specifications for new products or services and share it with demand and technology.
- Searching and defining the improvements to customer experience of the overall proposition.
- Analyzing market potential of new products and technologies with respect to overall strategic development of Mobile and other branded services.
- Conducts regular market research to maintain high technological and market value level in comparison to world’s leading mobile portals.
- Coordinates with Customer Lifecycle Management on performance analytics, up-selling, cross-selling and retention activities related to mobility services.
- Coordinates with Sales and Experience Management to align on updates on mobility services and provide them with trainings if necessary.
- Working with engineering department to plan and implement enhancements to existing services and new services.
- Drive marketing planning and launch communication proposition for new products and services.
- Project Manage the production of training documentation / information packs to Sales, Retail and Customer Service channels and carry out training workshops to ensure that sales and support staff are adequately trained.
- Develops User Acceptance Testing frameworks and ensure that all new service offerings are tested successfully before market readiness.
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- 5-12 years of work experience preferably in the Telecommunication operational and Business sales industry.
- Must have knowledge of mobility products and services, Business Segment and market.
- Familiar with Product life cycle, customer experience and life cycle of Business customers
- Experience in dealing with cross functional work environment, across various levels within the organization and Business sales experience.
- A bachelor degree in Telecom engineering / Marketing / Business Administration or another relevant field.