About the job
Duties & Responsibilities
- 10+ years of experience in the same field- Should be from Oil & Gas Industry
- Interfacing between buyers and manufacturers / suppliers for facilitating smooth order execution and handling the entire business cycle from quotation to closing the sale.
- Identifying & developing vendors for the material required and negotiating with them for price, quality & delivery terms, besides, coordinating with the suppliers for timely and seamless receipt of material.
- Developing new customers and/or new markets. Establish contacts with client-side managers and decision-makers, to develop, manage and cultivate high-level sales.
- Drive all aspects of identification, targeting, and closing including end-to-end responsibility for the entire supply chain life cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Engineering field (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Chemical)
- Strong understanding of customer & market dynamics in a trade house/supply chain environment.
- Very good communication (Verbal & Written), interpersonal, consulting and presentation skills.
Benefits basics salary + standard benefits