Aroma City Group
Key Objectives of the Job Meet the procurement requirements of the on-going project through technically and commercially complied materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review purchase requisitions to confirm technical and quality requirements have been clearly identified.
- Prepare and issue receipts and coordinates of bid (enquiry) packages.
- Prepare technical bid analysis and material approval request on the recommended and approved bidder by the Procurement Manager. 4. Monitor supplier performance for conformance to commercial terms.
- Liaison with project/site to seek clarification on material specification requirements.
- Prepare request for quotation and send to Vendors/subcontractors, indicating the details requirement and material specifications.
- Screen the techno-commercial offers received from vendors/subcontractors and conducts technical clarification meetings.
- Coordinate with the vendor to finalize supply/subcontract orders/agreements.
- Prepare a letter of intent/work orders/purchase orders and submit for management approval in coordination with contract department for the contractual terms and conditions.
- Prepare material submittals for client’s approval.
- Prepare the L/C application and submit to the accounts department for processing.
- Coordinate and follow up with contracts for the preparation of subcontract agreements.