- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Commerce/Mathematics/Automobile Skills and Competencies SAP MM / Oracle / Other ERP Experience of Minimum 1 year.
- Hands-on experience in procurement of vehicle/construction and industrial machinery parts.
- Fair knowledge about local market vendors of Vehicle Brand, Major Machinery suppliers etc.
Aspirant should have sound knowledge and experience in the construction/manufacturing industry. The vacant position demands high-quality professionals to work in a team and achieve set targets
Following key duties and responsibilities credited to this position.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their quali5cations, delivery times, and
potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time e7ciently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and sta8 at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player