About the job
About The Role
Coordinate the procurement and contracts process for QAS Cargo. Working under the guidance from manager to help the procurement and contracts division meet end user requests in a timely and effective manner. Maintain the contract data base as well as be a liaison between suppliers and other departments.
- Provide regular status updates to manager on ongoing procurement and ensure Purchase Orders are raised with correct pricing, delivery date and payment terms.
- Ensure conformance at all times of the organization to Procurement Process, Delegation of Authority (DOA) and any other relevant company policies and processes.
- Able to execute User Managed Procurement (UMP) as per the Procurement Policy.
- Work closely with Group Legal to ensure appropriate Contracts are negotiated and in place in a timely manner.
- Work closely with End Users, QAS Ground Handling, Group Legal to ensure Standard Ground Handling Agreements (SGHA) are negotiated and in place in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with End Users, Finance and Suppliers to ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Provision of data to assist in category strategy definition and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) monitoring.
- Execute the PO process, ensuring compliance with Procurement Policy, Process and DOA.
- Creation and administration management of Purchase Orders, Contracts and Agreements in a systematic manner.
- Identifying suppliers available in the market in order to procure various goods and services.
- Able to negotiate the pricing and quality for the goods and services with the suppliers.
- Releasing and execution of Request for Information (RFI) to various suppliers for budgetary or enquiry purpose.
- Coordinating with Group Procurement for the release of Purchase Enquiry (PE).
- Assist the Officer, Line Manager and End Users in preparing the PE documents.
- Coordinating with QAS Engineering and End Users for preparing the technical specifications for the relevant category items or services.
- Keep Procurement and Contracts division records necessary for complying with audit requirements, up to date and accessible.
- Develop relationships with End Users, vetting received souring requests and ensure user clearly defines requirements and obtains relevant approvals. Proactively seek to provide solutions to operational problems.
- Handling administrative tasks not limited to (Tracking the contracts, providing the analytical report, keeping the contract record up to date) follow up with suppliers & internal dept. Line Manager, printing document, as well as respond to internal and external correspondence following established company procedures.
- Follow-up with Suppliers and Group Logistics to ensure ordered items are delivered on time and as per Purchase Order and or Contract.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Additional Internal Information
- This vacancy is in cc902 under QAS Cargo department of QAS.