Zero One Solutions & Consultancy
The PC shall possess minimum 10 years of proven experience, directing daily workload for a small crew. The PC shall be responsible for managing and performing the work requirements including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Serve as the representative for the procurement issues and procedures.
- Work with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the Ministry and must evaluate the many pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
- Working with suppliers to create the best deals.
- Liaises with key employees and consultants to determine their product and service needs.
- Review requisitions for completeness and accuracy, follow up on discrepancies with the initiating department, and identify available suppliers for each requisitioned item.
- Assure from the approval cycle on the Purchase requisitions and Purchase orders.
- Preparation of the purchase Order.
- Get the original invoices and prepare all documents required for the payment.
- Coordinate with finance and budget section for processing payments.
- Prepare all required reports to the top management, with respect to the purchases and the payments.
- Bilingual – English and Arabic speaker is a must.
- Five or more years of experience with Governmental organization.
- Sound knowledge in working with personal computer, business solution software and ERP
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills and Good communication skills
- High Level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work