Newton British Academy Barwa City
The Newton Group was established in 2006. All schools delivers the National Curriculum of England and are staffed with fluent English speaking teachers who provide a caring educational environment for both Qatari and international pupils who come from a wide range of backgrounds.
We are looking to appoint a Principal who is dynamic and experienced. They should be a strong communicator with proven strengths in engaging, inspiring and motivating staff at all levels, and working with all stakeholders to bring about change.
The successful candidate will need a strong track record of leadership and school improvement. They will be capable of working collaboratively with colleagues, parents and other key stakeholders, including the Ministry of Education.
They will be experienced in leading on academics and pastoral care with a keen interest in enhancing the curriculum through an analytical understanding of individual learning needs and research driven intervention. They will need to ensure a continuous and consistent focus on student achievement.
The Principal is responsible for promoting and maintaining a culture of high expectations of self and others in order to ensure a safe and well-ordered learning environment so that all students are able to engage proactively with their learning opportunities.
The successful candidate will :
- be a skillful administrator and manager who will play a full and active role in leading and managing the school.
- have a proven track record in raising standards of achievement
- establish creative, responsive and highly effective approaches to teaching and learning – for both in school and online provision
- be willing and able to create a shared culture and positive climate
- use data to monitor progress
- be a strategic and innovative thinker
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.tes.com.