About the job
The Principal Pipeline Engineer will work with the pipeline design team on offshore feasibility, conceptual, basic engineering, FEED, detailed design and EPC; EPCM projects.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Has overall responsibility for the man hour & schedule monitoring and control and quality of the work produced.
- Prepares scope of work, man hour and cost estimates for proposals.
- Mentors young pipeline engineers and provide advice to peers in his field of expertise.
- Develops pipeline design basis.
- Prepares pipeline material, coating, testing, and installation specifications.
- Prepares pipeline material requisition, perform technical bid evaluation; analysis and vendor data review.
- Performs pipelines design activities
Qualifications and Education:
- With 20+ years of experience in pipeline engineering design work in Oil &Gas.
- Experience in ABAQUS, ORCAFLEX, Sage Profile, flexible pipes and umbilical is an advantage.
- Chartered Engineering status from reputed institutions preferred