Raytheon Intelligence & Space
The Logistics Lead shall perform duties related to the receipt, inspection, storage, inventory and issue of all material, consumables, expendables, tools and equipment and modification kits required for the Qatar Patriot Depot Warehouse Operations.
The Logistics Lead will provide day-to-day execution and oversight of all logistical support tasks. Other specific duties include establishing and maintaining stock records and other documents such as inventory, materiel control, and account and supply reports, as well as operates material handling equipment (MHE).
The Logistics Lead shall have a DoD Secret security clearance and a US Passport with at least one-year validity. This Position is in Doha Qatar.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plans teamwork assignments based on work schedules, methods, and policies set by the warehouse manager
- Coordinates work with related work cells controlled by other supervisors
- Determines the number and types of employees needed to accomplish specific projects
- Redirects individual employees and resources to accomplish unanticipated work
- Implements corrective actions within their authority to resolve work problems
- Maintains historical record documentation for warehouse activities
- May occasionally be required to work other than normal duty hours; overtime may be required
Logistics internal and external support activities
- Communicate with internal and external points of contact across maintenance and logistics operations
- Assist quality assurance with internal and external audit preparation
- Tracks internal and external inbound and outbound shipments and provides reports to management
- Ensures compliance with TAV addendums processes, policies, and procedures of warehouse personnel that use the automated logistics control system (ALCS)
- Report logistics activities to warehouse management
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to make sound, timely decisions with limited information
- Ability to adapt to austere and ambiguous environments; function with minimal guidance to meet Depot goals and customer needs
- A minimum of 6 years of related logistics experience
- Experience and understanding of functional logistics inside a Depot facility
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Office and email
- Critical and creative thinking skills with proven and quantifiable results in dealing with ambiguous situations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with a multi-cultural workforce
- Cultural familiarity with Middle Eastern nations
- Prior experience supporting international programs and/or initiatives
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with the Automated Logistics Control System (ALCS) or similar Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) software suite to include set up of job plans, tool storage, consumable & repair part storage, and reporting
- Bachelors Degree with 6 years of related experience, or Associates Degree with 10years experience or HS Diploma/GED with 14 years of related experience
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.rtx.com.