Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us. WSP is looking for an experienced professional in the field of aviation jet fuel facilities with 15+ years’ experience in the design, construction, and commissioning of airport jet fuel farms and petrochemical process engineering. Specifically, the candidate should be prepared to become part of a WSP construction administration team working under the airport as a client and their PMCM
- A typical week would include
- Lead specialist review of contractor fabrication and shop drawing submittals for compliance with the original design.
- Assist PMCM in approval of product submittals for compliance with the contract specifications
- Assist PMCM in the evaluation of Value Engineering opportunities throughout the construction
- Attendance at FAT, SAT and commissioning/ORAT stages.
- Provide technical input to progress and key milestone reports.
- Attend fuel farm facility progress and milestone meetings and workshops
- Act as site lead for engagement of specialist off-shore support
- Lead a zero harm approach to ensure safety is the number one consideration
- Assist Client and PMCM in key stakeholder liaison to manage approvals and change.
- Assist Client and PMCM in site inspections.
- Work with the WSP airport-based construction administration team professionals to implement design change in an efficient manner.
- Contribute to a live WSP risk and opportunity register to generate further opportunities and implement risk mitigation
To apply for this job please visit wsprecruit.mindmill.co.uk.