As a Principle Customer Success Account Manager, you are the primary customer facing role responsible for customer success through the management of program deliveries and strong customer relationships. The prevailing business priority is the customers’ successful adoption and productive use of Microsoft cloud technologies. You are front and center with our customers supporting their digital journey and empowering them to achieve more!
This role will specifically focus on one of the key cloud adoptions projects in Qatar, and lead the transforamation and adoption for this inititiave. You will be required to establish connections with the C-Levels of this key initiative, manage the different stakeholders, and work with the Internal team for the Qatar Data Center.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Smart city expericence / Transformation Program.
- Manage end to end complex programs with multiple stakeholders
- Be able to orchestrate Interna/External units including multiple customers, GSIs, Partners, etc.
- Deep understanding cloud technology and offerings
Key Accountabilities include:
- Fulfill Support contract obligations by driving quality planning and delivery of Support services to realize customer business outcomes and overall experience with Microsoft solutions.
- Partner with your customer and Account Team to prioritize and plan customer engagements and programs across cloud and on-premise workloads.
- Define outcomes to improve the health, performance, and business capabilities of the prioritized workloads to drive customer value realization.
- Orchestration, customer sponsor management, and stakeholder communication of prioritized engagements and programs.
- Track, escalate, and plan for the remediation of technical blockers and provide engineering feedback to further our product and solutions as appropriate.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Principle Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM) to drive program management for Strategic accounts that have a significant number of key cross cloud workload engagements running concurrently. As the CSAM you will drive acceleration of cloud adoption from Pilot/MVP to production for customers’ cloud engagements by providing cross-engagement oversight, resource orchestration, and blocker escalation in close collaboration with key account team unit members and business partners supporting customer success.
- Experience -10+ years of success in complex technical engagement management and/or program management required. Prior work experience in a Program Manager or Engagement Manager position focused on Cloud and software/services solution preferred.
- Leadership – This role requires strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations. The CSAM must show leadership in teams comprised of Microsoft, Partner and customer resources who may be engaged in the delivery of complex solutions for overall customer success.
- Relationship Building – Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements required.
- Program Management – Excellent skills in planning for a portfolio of engagements, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities, and attention to detail required.
- Collaboration and Communication – Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication. Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (Senior Executives, IT management, Database administrators and Data Scientist).
- Technical – Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, and migrations preferred. Knowledge of market trends and competitive insights preferred. Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs preferred.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field preferred. Certification(s) in the following preferred: