We are looking for passionate, dynamic Key Stage 2 Primary Teachers to join our existing team at GEMS Wellington School, Doha from August 2021. The successful candidate will be an experienced teacher who is excited to join our world-class school they should be driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
This is a fantastic opportunity for UK-trained teachers to join a global, leading company and a world-class International School.
The successful applicants will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification and an accompanying degree such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Primary Years
- At minimum 2 years of recent and demonstrable Primary Years (KS2) teaching experience at a British Curriculum School
- Confidence in teaching the NCfE Primary framework
- The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
- The aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale.
Follow the link to read an article in the TES by one of our teachers at Wellington Qatar. Working in Qatar
Candidates who are motivated to fulfill such a role, who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply. Please note: Interviews and hiring of shortlisted candidates may occur prior to the advertised closing date.
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including a competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, tuition fee concession, private medical insurance, annual airfare to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.