Swiss International School of Qatar
The Swiss International School of Qatar is seeking a dynamic Primary Teacher for September 2020. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to be part of the excellent team of educators that are continuing to establish the IB PYP at SISQ.
SISQ is an IB World School and is becoming one of the leading educational institutions in the region.
The successful candidate will have the following essential attributes:
- Experience in Primary education using an inquiry-based approached to learning
- Experience in curriculum development
- A commitment to collaborate effectively
- A commitment to student learning and safeguarding
The following would be an advantage:
- PYP experience and/or training
- Experience in an international setting
- Experience with EAL students
Please apply early, as SISQ may make an appointment before the closing date if an exceptional candidate is found. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.