We are seeking to appoint inspirational, highly committed and hard-working teachers to join our Academy. This post is open to all teachers at all stages in their career and the salary and responsibilities will reflect this. You may be a teacher in need of a change in which case our school may offer you that exciting new opportunity.
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner who:
- Can demonstrate excellent classroom teaching and learning with high expectations of pupils
- Is committed to providing the best educational opportunities for every child
- Is able to engage, motivate and challenge pupils in all areas of the curriculum
- Has good interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a team
- Can demonstrate a willingness to participate fully in all aspects of school life
- Is passionate about teaching enjoys their work, has a good sense of humour and is open and flexible to new ideas.
Successful applicants will have:
- A degree with PGCE (or equivalent) and excellent subject knowledge.
- A track record of outstanding learning and teaching.
- A commitment to unlock every student’s full potential.
- Passion for education.
*All teachers must hold a teaching qualification from a UK University* (USA, Canada & South Africa will also be considered)
We can offer you:
- Tax free salary (10,000QA – 13,000QA monthly)
- Fully furnished accommodation or allowance including utility bills
- Medical insurance
- Annual airfares
- End of Service Gratuity
- Training and Development opportunity
- Career progression opportunities
If you think that you have the enthusiasm and skills necessary to fit into our school then please apply.