Swiss International School of Qatar
The Swiss International School of Qatar is seeking an outstanding and forward-thinking Music Teacher for September 2020. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to be part of the excellent team of educators that is establishing the Arts Programme at SISQ.
SISQ is a full IB school and is fast becoming one of the leading educational institutions in the region.
The successful candidate will teach Music to students from Kindergarten to Grade 5 and will be able to direct our year-group choirs with the help of our accompanist.
The successful candidate will have the following essential attributes:
- Experience teaching Music to students in primary school
- Experience in curriculum development while using an inquiry-based approached to learning
- Ability to develop and oversee the after-school music program
- A commitment to collaborate effectively
- A commitment to student learning and safeguarding
The following qualities would be an advantage:
- IB experience
- Experience in an international setting
- Ability to teach songs in French
Please apply early, as SISQ may make an appointment before the closing date if an exceptional candidate is found.