About the job
- To create a classroom environment that respects the Reggio Emilia philosophy for early childhood education within the framework of the IB PYP.
- To create a compassionate, caring and safe environment for children, their families and center staff.
- To be an active part of the evaluation and planning phases of the educational process.
- To strive for and achieve quality in all endeavors.
- To be responsive to child and family needs in a timely manner.
- To act responsibly in the use of the school’s human and material resources.
- To cultivate a learning environment that is responsive to the diverse learning styles of all children.
- To nurture the social and character development of all children.