Gulf Bridge International
Role Purpose: The Presales Manager will be required to lead and Manage the Solutions and Pricing functions providing services across the Organization.
Key Responsibilities and Result Areas:
- Customer Engagement
- Solution Design
- Internal & External Stakeholder Engagement
- Customer Proposal
- Access Price/Supplier Negotiation
- Order Form Creation
- Order Form Processing Supplier & Customer)
- Stakeholder in MSA Review and Partner onboarding
Presales ‐ Solution
- Develop, design and implement solutions for our customer’s telecommunications & ICT requirements
- Interface between sales and the rest of GBI to provide the necessary solution
- End to End owner of a sales opportunity to deliver the best in class solution to maximize win probability
- Engage commercial, technical, legal, financial stakeholders to get necessary sign off for the offer
- Ensure proper handover to delivery team with the necessary documentation, support, sign off to kick start the project
- Provide support when needed during the lifecycle of the project (through change management)
- Manage the day‐to‐day operations of the Bid Assigned
- Conduct sales bidding process and develop selection criteria and methodology for each stage of the evaluation process
- Manage the commercial and technical aspect of the bidders including negotiations
- Maintain a strong relationship with strategic partners and keep them informed of additional business opportunities
- Act as the link between the technical, sales and marketing functions during the pre‐sales and bid process
- Direct customers on solutions and propositions
Presales – Access Management
- Provides Access Pricing and Solution for Customer Projects
- Maintains an up‐to‐date database of submarine cable & access network availability and pricing.
- Assists in the procurement of capacity in order to optimize technological parameters and priorities of GBI Projects.
- Verifies the invoices of capacity purchase for certification and maintains a database of certified payments.
- Verify the agreements and coordinate with contracts.
- Updates and maintains a database for the availability and pricing details of all submarine cable and Partner Access Networks
- Closely coordinates with other teams within Presales and suppliers for new capacity purchases and closures.
- Prepare Conversion Forms/ SOF etc. to facilitate the activation of capacity
- Verifies invoices of capacity purchases and certification of invoices for payments; maintains a database of payments certified.
- Assist in preparing the capacity dashboard in all existing cables and Access.
- Performs any other related duties as required
Education and Experience:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from recognized educational institutions. Preferred disciplines include: Engineering, computing and Business degree;
- Have 6-9 years of Global Solutions and Pricing experience in the Telecommunications industry;
- Have experience and understanding of cost models and cost-saving execution;
- Have proven to understand of any Telco domain, including Fixed Network, Transmission/Transport, SDWAN, IOT & IP technologies;
- Have proven success managing telco Customers and international contracts;
- Have the ability to confidently interact, communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders across key business functions;
- Have intermediate-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Be able to maintain high personal and professional standards;
- Have the ability to work in a dynamic/fast-paced environment, high level of autonomy;
- Have excellent written and oral presentation skills;
- Have a good understanding of different product solutions and map Customer requirement’s within the Product offerings, to cater to customer needs with the optimized cost;
- Be willing to challenge ‘business as usual’; curiosity to think ‘outside the box’ and passion for driving improvements. Ability to be creative to meet business needs, but also pragmatic and results-oriented;
- Be able to adjust communications style to different audiences;
- Have sound judgment and decision making among competing demands.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
To apply for this job please visit gbiinc.com.