Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide presales support for networking, server, storage, and virtualization opportunities
- Participate in client calls with Account Executives
- Actively involved in POC’s
- Responding and deep understanding of technical documentation, RFP’s etc.
- Translate complex business requirements into technology solutions
- Develop overall solutions including high-level design, statement of work, and bill of materials
- Assist Account Executives with presenting solutions to clients
- Provide advanced presales support for internal teams for networking and datacenter solutions
- Provide advice regarding architectural questions, product prerequisites, product features, etc.
- Assist Account Executives with designing the network and datacenter solutions
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key partners
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key clients
- Attend key partner events and training sessions
- Maintain and update necessary technical certification requirements
- Maintain professional relationships with teammates, partners, and clients
- Provide required technical tasks for products sold which could include racking, stacking, configuration and onsite client support
- Strong understanding of network protocols and various operating systems.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer’s environment.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to rapidly obtain certification in new products.
- Ability to make presentations to all levels of an organization.
- Ability to understand and explain many different technologies and to communicate technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Creative approach to problem-solving.
- Travel to the prospective customer sites as necessary
- Experience with Hyper-V and VMWare a plus
- Experience with Citrix, VMware, Nutanix, Riverbed, Rubrik, Extreme ..etc…