Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling all aspects of different PR activities and strategies in order to manage the company’s or their clients’ public image:
- Carrying out research to find out the strengths, weaknesses, concerns, and objectives of their clients so as to provide them with the most tailored strategy possible;
- Planning and executing publicity strategies and campaigns to promote their client’s brand and activity;
- Managing the company’s interaction with their clients, the media, and the general public;
- Overseeing all of their clients’ printed, broadcasted, and online communications;
- Keeping clients up-to-date on new promotional opportunities and on the progress of their current PR campaigns; and o commissioning or undertaking relevant market research.
- Attending networking and media events, as well as meetings with clients, suppliers, and partner organizations, to discuss the different aspects of PR campaigns and activities.
- Drafting and distributing press releases, fact sheets, and media invites, along with any other communication destined to the media and the general public: o Writing concise and compelling stories for press outreach in a variety of formats.
- Developing and cultivating strong ties with the media to help generate visibility opportunities: o Liaising with Journalists, influencers, and other members of the media; and o pitching and securing the necessary media coverage.
- Coordinating interview requests and organizing press conferences: o Arranging for people in the media to cover their events or conferences; and o assisting with the planning and execution of press launches and other promotional events, as well as presenting new products to the press if any.
- Analyzing the impacts of campaigns and reporting their observations to the client.
- Maintaining an up-to-date press list by collecting and editing the contact information of Journalists and other members of the media.
- Following the activities of their client in order to adapt their image to their activities, as well as the latest industry developments: o Preventing or responding to negative media coverage.
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s bylaws, regulations, policies, and procedures.