About the job
Great business decisions that are made are only as great as the commercial teams making them, and we’ve got one of the best in the world. Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re proud to recruit talent who empower us commercially & operationally. We provide Big data, insights and analysis so that we’re armed and ready to shape the future of Vodafone. More insights, more innovation, more freedom. We strive for our A-Game only which is why we’re at the heart of driving innovation and new initiatives for Vodafone. Joining our Commercial team means you will look at strategy, transformation, bids and products. You will evaluate solutions, costs and competition and we encourage and reward you for initiating your own route to success
With us you will:
- Drive Postpaid base management activities from marketing end including Pre 2 Post, Plan Upgrades & Downgrades and Postpaid churn.
- Analyze and report performance on key base management KPIs which are Net Migrations, Plan Movements and Churn
- Manage interactions with support departments which a Telesales teams and sales teams
- Expected to make critical decision that can impact the P&L / network or other key elements of the business
- Interacts on daily basis with Telesales and Care teams to manage the operations of Postpaid CVM
- Experience in working with cross functional operational teams to drive marketing plans
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or similar from a highly accredited University.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing with some experience in analytics and marketing roles.
- Experience in working on Microsoft Excel
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to manage & understand large sets of data
- High sense of ownership – to be able to lead initiative across cross-functional teams
- Puts customers first with strong attention to detail