About the job
Parsons is seeking candidates to coordinate the flow of information and reports between project stakeholders and other related support groups.
- Provide support on regular and ad-hoc basis for day-to-day PMO tasks and enable project reporting.
- Work closely with assigned workstream leads to collect updates, verify project status and refine planning.
- Establishes and maintains files and logs for active management of documents. Generates electronic/hardcopy reports as needed by the project or management.
- Develop a template for weekly reporting to MD and other key stakeholders to enable decision-making.
- Enable PMO to provide ad-hoc support (meetings, presentations, communications, etc.).
- Take MoMs and distribute to participants.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in the industry, preferably in large CAPEX projects.
- Ability to prepare project’s reports, organization structure, flow charts, schedules and action plans.
- Proficiency with MS Office, PowerPoint Presentations.
- Previous interaction with senior stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Candidate who are currently based in Qatar preferred.