Our newest opportunity is for a talented Plumbing Engineer – Level II to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar.
This critical role will be responsible for conducting engineering calculations and preparing construction documentation. Preparing one line diagrams, controls drawings, riser diagrams, schematic drawings, system diagrams and block diagrams.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Plumbing and Fire fighting design for building services as per codes & standards and local regulations from concept to tender documentation.
- Experience in HVAC will be added advantage.
- Responsible for working on the design process on one or several projects depending on size, type and complexity.
- Applying sound engineering principles in the development of design solutions and the production of contract documentation and providing direct instructions, guidance and oversight of all tasks conducted by engineers assigned to work on the respective projects.
- Use Autodesk Revit tools to present design and engineering solutions.
- Assisting Lead Mechanical Engineers in research, planning, design and development of building engineering systems related to Mechanical Engineering
- Ensure that all QAQC procedures are followed for the project, and work with the project team to close out all comments received from the QAQC reviewers.
- Obtain project-related approvals from the relevant local authorities.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 5 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Qatar Engineering Licence (MMUP/ UPDA).
Professional Engineering memberships will be viewed favorably.
Working knowledge of REVIT MEP and AutoCAD is required.