About the job
- Implements and schedules planned inspections activities and support repairs for a designated areas of responsibility, coordinating with Operations Planning and Maintenance to obtain required permits to ensure static equipment integrity.
- Coordinates and supervises contractor resources team when required to ensure service compliance with company requirements as well as quality of service provided.
- Performs preliminary assessment of static equipment and piping according to Company established policies and procedures, interprets findings and issues inspection reports using Meridium or similar software.
- Extend inspection support to maintenance request. Ensures compliance with company practices, procedures, and specifications and in accordance with international codes and standards.
- Initiates inspection recommendation using Meridium and/or via appropriate notification and tracks progress to completion to ensure mitigation of potential risks.
- Provide on the job training support to IDP.
- Attends recommended skill enhancement training and demonstrates benefits by applying knowledge in the work place.
- Demonstrates ability and judgment in escalation of concerns in respective areas.
- Maintains company inspection instruments, tools and equipment in good and operational condition. Co-ordinates for planning and procuring of additional instruments as required.
- Undertakes additional specific inspection related duties as directed by Inspection Engineer/Senior Inspection Engineer to fulfil annual targets and special tasks.
- Degree / HND in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Material or equivalent). or Secondary Education with TAFE programme.
- For Engineering Degree holders, 2 Years of in-service inspection experience.
- For HND in Engineering holders, 4 Years of in-service inspection experience