About the job
Our mission is simply to transform how we live by connecting people with a technology that equips them with endless possibilities, to surpass norms and uplift communities, to create opportunities, and to do it proudly. We welcome talents, entrepreneurs, and creative minds to join us in this journey of becoming Qatar’s first Unicorn.
This Is How We Make a Difference, We
- Change the game through innovation – We are thought leaders in all our actions. We constantly innovate and create solutions to bring lasting positive impact.
- Act with integrity – We are honest, ethical, and trustworthy in everything we do.
- Fly, fail, fly – We embrace and learn from mistakes, and bounce back stronger.
- Lead by example – Be the change you want to see and take ownership.
- Support good vibes only!
The Main Purpose Of Your Role Is To
- Ensure that the operation follows all the SOPs created to ensure a proper alignment between the policies and the satisfaction of our customers.
- Generate a Workforce analysis to create operational schedules to ensure coverage of the operational issues.
- Report any non alignment of the policies or SOPs breach that can affect the normal procedures of the operation.
- Ensure to meet the deadlines of ad-hoc projects.
Do you have some of these?
- Minimum Bachelors with more than 5 years of experience supply chain and service operations in similar businesses with inhouse or outsourced service delivery or customer services operations
- Analytical skills are necessary in order to correctly identify risks and solve any problems which may arise throughout the project.
- Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills are also essential.
- Should have problem-solving and analytical skills, technically savvy and has an interest in leveraging data and automations
- Strong collaboration, time-management, influencing and prioritization skills are critical to the success of this role
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Be a good team player and an effective leader who is able to motivate their project team.
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Master Project Manager (MPM)