We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
For more information, visit Worley.com.
- Be fully aware of the Company HSE requirements.
- Responsible for preparation of Project schedules (i.e., Level 4 primavera schedules) and its periodic update in accordance with the standard requirements for scheduling and commensurate with the size and complexity of each Project.
- Provide inputs for monthly progress reports and ensure continuous follow-up, monitoring & control and reporting of deviations and areas of concerns, for assigned projects.
- Assist Senior Planning Engineers in periodic reports and analysis of projects.
- Assist Senior Project Controller in analyzing and reporting variances to project budget (individual project budget and annual Capex budget) and to take necessary actions on over/under spends.
- Assist Senior Project Controller in monitoring and reporting on Capex forecasts.
- Assist Head of Project Control in generating management information on projects performance, KPI’s and quarterly board reports.
- Minimum 8 years relevant industry planning/scheduling experience.
- Knowledge of workflow of different stages of Engineering and Construction.
- Knowledge of Primavera P6.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Or Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- MME (Ministry of Municipality and Environment) engineering accreditation is a mandatory requirement. Candidates not holding this accreditation must be willing to achieve this within the probationary period