About the job
Pipeline Engineering Specialist
- Bachelors or master’s degree in a related engineering discipline
- 8 years of closely related professional experience, 5 years of which should be at the project engineering / detailed engineering level.
- Strong organizational, management, and technical judgment skills
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Broad knowledge of design requirements of Pipelines engineering groups and disciplines
- Execute work in full compliance with Standards of Business Conduct and Project Management System.
- Broad range of experience and skills through multiple function and project assignments (Multi-discipline skill set)