Supervise a team of team leaders and evaluate, develop and ensure that all fulfilment processes within the stores and work flow is being followed.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Work closely with the Logistics Performance Manager to evaluate, develop and ensure that all fulfillment processes (within the store) and workflow is being followed.
- Supervise the pickers’ processing of daily orders.
- Supervise the full process of picking of orders, segregation & packing.
- Assist in preparing and monitoring work schedules for the pickers.
- Supervise the team in processing orders and resolving customer complaints (regarding wrong picking).
- Monitor operational policies and procedures to ensure the most efficient and effective processing of orders; errors and mis-picks; and excellence in customer service levels.
- Assist in coaching and training new employees (pickers).
- Ensure adherence of the pickers to the agreed upon processes and policies.
What Did We Order?
- 1-2 years prior experience in order fulfillment and management of pickers.
- Experience of operations within a grocery store.
- Well organized, able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Open-minded; continually seeks to find new and creative ways to accomplish tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent decision-making abilities and ability to integrate and apply information.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Proven analytical abilities.
- Reliable and a good timekeeper.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and result-oriented.