About the job
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary videographer and photographer in Follow Me for Digital Marketing for the creation of all marketing including but not limited to promotional videos, advertising campaigns, new business, and digital media requirements.
- Adhere to specifications, due dates, and timelines for all projects
- Keep accurate, detailed notes to identify subjects in photographs and ensure every image file has proper photography/videography release forms signed
- Works flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Utilize creativity as well as knowledge of lighting, composition, camera/lens combination, and editing software such as: Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Lightroom.
- Select the appropriate camera angles, picture composition, filtering, lighting, or other treatment necessary to produce the desired message or special effect.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client to achieve the client’s vision and deliver the best results.
- Responsible for capturing all content for advertising campaigns and product content including but not limited to food & drink, venue, staff, and clothing.
- Responsible for all photographic and video content from start to finish including capturing content and editing for the needs of output.
- To curate a strong gallery of aspirational images and video content that will be used to reflect the brand in marketing.
- Assisting the marketing team with daily asset management and obtaining all creative and marketing objectives.
- Has a professional attitude and manners in the workplace.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently but also working alongside team members
- Holds regular status meetings with the marketing team.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.