About the job
What’s On Your Plate?
- Conduct business reviews with accounts and identify business opportunities and business relationships which result in the achievement of increased revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Maintain continuous business relationships with clients/ restaurants via regular phone calls and emails.
- Provide excellent service and support by regular calling in order to build strong relationships and resolve operational issues between clients/restaurants and companies.
- Make sure that the menus of the clients are up to date at all times.
- Optimize the restaurant content (MOA, delivery time).
- Commission rate renegotiation: Building new commercial relationships by renewing the existing contacts by renegotiating the offer.
- Advertisement sales: Acquiring and maintaining pictures from brand menus, branding Talabat stickers at restaurants, banners, and newsletter.
- Generate food coupons, promotions, and vouchers from existing restaurants.
- Convince clients/restaurants for brand promotion of Talabat pictures.
- Transmission method optimization: Convincing client/restaurant to implement track order feature and changing the transmission method to WLA.
- Convince the restaurant to go for digitalization (Backlinks, Splash pages, White-label, Facebook button).
- Encourage restaurants to subscribe to the online payment gateway.
- Coordinate with the restaurant, if the restaurant is live or active on the Talabat, checking and resolving the reason, such as shutdown or stopped delivery.
- Communicate with Management by providing regular CRM updates via SalesForce.com, Contact reports, activity reports, 30 days plan, and attending/contributing to the Sales and Marketing teams conference calls and updates.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
- Closed sales
- Follow-up activities
- Sales expense report
- Increased sales report after placing promotion, voucher and coupons
- Restaurant analysis sheet
- Account management report
- Bachelor’s Degree within Business Administration or any other related field
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience within Sales
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible in working
- Fluent in both languages Arabic and English
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Excellent Excel Skills