As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What’s On Your Plate?
- Conduct business reviews with accounts and identify business opportunities and business relationships which result in the achievement of increased revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Maintain continuous business relationships with clients/ restaurants via regular phone calls and emails.
- Provide excellent service and support by regular calling in order to build strong relationships and resolve operational issues between clients/restaurants and companies.
- Make sure that the menus of the clients are up to date at all times.
- Optimize the restaurant content (MOA, delivery time).
- Commission rate renegotiation: Building new commercial relationships by renewing the existing contacts by renegotiating the offer.
- Advertisement sales: Acquiring and maintaining pictures from brand menus, branding Talabat stickers at restaurants, banners, and newsletter.
- Generate food coupons, promotions, and vouchers from existing restaurants.
- Convince clients/restaurants for brand promotion of Talabat pictures.
- Transmission method optimization: Convincing client/restaurant to implement track order feature and changing the transmission method to WLA.
- Convince the restaurant to go for digitalization (Backlinks, Splash pages, White-label, Facebook button).
- Encourage restaurants to subscribe to the online payment gateway.
- Coordinate with the restaurant, if the restaurant is live or active on the Talabat, checking and resolving the reason, such as shutdown or stopped delivery.
- Communicate with Management by providing regular CRM updates via SalesForce.com, Contact reports, activity reports, 30 days plan, and attending/contributing to the Sales and Marketing teams conference calls and updates.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
- Closed sales
- Follow-up activities
- Sales expense report
- Increased sales report after placing promotion, voucher and coupons
- Restaurant analysis sheet
- Account management report
- Bachelor’s Degree within Business Administration or any other related field
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience within Sales
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible in working
- Fluent in both languages Arabic and English
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Excellent Excel Skills