We have an exciting opportunity to join our Qatar Airways Group Medical Division in Doha, Qatar as a Pharmacy Coordinator.
As a Pharmacy coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating with multiple stakeholders to schedule medical stock and medical kits transactions as well as maintain records of all transactions. You will perform multiple procurement activities and provide administrative support for the smooth functioning of the pharmacy.
Key accountabilities include:
- Create item codes in the pharmacy software and in the oracle system.
- Raise requests into company e-portal and liaise with stakeholders for shipment clearance, delivery, and storage.
- Coordinate with suppliers/ vendors on delivery schedules.
- Ensure all details are captured accurately on purchase requests as originally requested and obtain any necessary approvals.
- Arrange meetings with stakeholders and document.
- Draft official letters and memos and organize the pharmacy documents.
- Assist the Supply Chain Officer in developing procurement documents, gather information from suppliers, and acquire necessary approvals.
- Record the Pharmacy stats and develop a monthly productivity report.
- Liaise with facilities and IT to plan and apply any new requirements or maintenance.
- Responsible to collect payment for the pharmacy sales, generate daily sales reports.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of two years experience as a stock controller or similar role.
- Experience in dealing with Oracle.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications, primarily MS Excel.
- Experience in coordination ideally in procurement & supply chain management.