Power International Holding
This position serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external transactions on all matters pertaining to his/her immediate superior, handling information requests, performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings and fulfilling all administration requirements assigned.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensures to compile data, prepare error-free reports or collate data for consideration and presentation by the supervisor as and when required within the set deadline.
- Process and respond promptly to incoming and outgoing communications (post, telephone, fax, email, face to face), accurate message taking, copying and distributing information as necessary
- Coordinating and assisting on all other offices general support
Additional Job Roles & Responsibilities
1. Customer Service
- Ensures to remain professional and approachable at all times, provide excellent customer service to all visitors and act as the face of the organization to increase organization branding internally and externally.
- Maintains a scheduler to help organize appointments with the immediate superior and give necessary advice/reminders on a daily basis and ensure critical meetings are not missed.
- Checks admission of guests without appointments to the immediate superior on a daily basis.
- Maintains a log of visitors and appointments for easy reference on a daily basis.
- Ensures to appear and act in a professional and pleasant manner with all visitors and score 90% or more in random performance surveys conducted by the department head.
2. Correspondence and Information Management
- Ensures to confidentially and accurately distribute, record or file correspondences, calls or queries at all times to ensure efficient traceability of all documents handled in the direct supervisor’s office.
- Ensures that documents for the department are distributed to the concerned personnel on a timely manner on a daily basis.
- Ensures that documents for the immediate superior are properly screened / and organized in the signature file on a daily basis.
- Records all distributed documents and monitor actions taken for correspondence that require reply on a daily basis.
- Advises the immediate superior for any documents/matters that require immediate attention on a daily basis.
- Ensures to screen and forward approved calls to the direct supervisor on a daily basis.
- Monitors all documents coming in or leaving the department in compliance to the quality management system at all times.
- Ensures proper dissemination of mails to the department on a daily basis.
- Ensures that couriers/packages are delivered/received on a timely manner
3. Preparing communication/research materials
- Ensures to collate data or to prepare professional reports, memos or presentations as and when requested by the immediate superior within the established time frame with minimal errors
- Ensures to compile data, prepare error-free reports or collate data for consideration and presentation by immediate superior as and when required within the set deadline.
- Prepares accurate and well-presented correspondence on a daily basis.
- Ensures that required correspondence is submitted for signature/approval within one day from receipt of instruction.
- Submits all required reports on the time required.
- Knowledge of handling/preparing correspondence
- Knowledge of information gathering and monitoring
- Excellent working knowledge of English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of computer and other related office equipment
- High proficiency in Computer Office Applications & Programs (MS Excel, Word etc.)
- Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail
- Demonstrates good organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills
- Interact/communicate effectively both in oral and written English
- Sets priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities
- Interact tactfully, courteously, and effectively with employees, management, vendors, and the public
- Can perform at an advance level of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Total 6 year(s) On Job 2 year(s) GCC 2 year(s)
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field