About the job
- Provides support to superior to facilitate the achievement of tasks and anticipates superior’s needs.
- Manages superior’s calendar, emails, contacts, correspondence and travel arrangements (flights/accommodation/transfers…).
- Ensures business trips are approved as per Volkswagen Corporate Security requirement and make sure that employees receive the necessary security advice.
- Coordinates appointments and meetings in line with superior, and actively supports the meeting’s preparation by organizing the necessary documentation through the concerned departments.
- Coordinate communication to the dealer network and ensure that the appropriate reference numbers are assigned for the assigned division
- Prepares CEO meeting’s minutes. Files and archives the minutes of appropriate meetings and distributes to the participants including follow-up.
- Organizes and prepares the expense claims of superior.
- Prepares business Translation (English, German, Arabic) when necessary.
- Coordinates the holidays plans within the department. Keeps permanent record of holiday plans and issues the necessary approval after validation by his superior.
- Ensures the respect of company policies linked to her/his activity (travel policy, meetings arrangements, mobility scheme…).
- Follows-up or implement special projects assigned on case to case basis.
- Raises purchase orders in KSRM system and process invoices in coordination with Finance Dpt.
- Manages/organizes events, conferences or workshops initiated by the CEO.
- Is the deputy administrator of Group Management topics if the CEO Executive Assistant / Project Manager is unavailable.
- Permanently looks for possible improvements in his/her function and the related topics
- As a central point of contact within the group, ensures a feed-back to his/her hierarchy about company topics
- Seeks for new ideas/solutions to improve processes and status quo (eg: digitalization)
- Secretarial and/or hospitality background, 5 year experience in similar position.
- Degree/Diploma Holder, communicative and language skills.
- Good understanding over company’s organization and business principles.
- Very good communication and organizational skills.
- Good team player.
- Service and customer oriented.
- Capability to anticipate needs/requirements.
- High sense of confidentiality.