About the job
DWF is seeking to recruit an experienced PA to join the Qatar office.
Please only apply if you have worked as PA or Legal Secretary within a Law Firm or Legal Business.
The PA will provide proactive, high-level support, delivering a highly professional service to ensure the effective and economic use of Fee Earner & Partner time and support them in delivering an excellent and high-quality client experience.
- Proactively manage Partner/ Fee Earner diary and inbox including schedule of appointments, meetings and diary commitments.
- Supporting the administration of meetings including minute taking, both internally and externally, drafting agendas, collating and distributing papers for internal and external meetings.
- Follow up designated actions from meetings to ensure completion ahead of next meeting.
- Process and deal with correspondence including email and telephone calls, anticipating responses and drafting correspondence.
- Liaise with clients, responding to enquiries, emails and telephone messages on behalf of Partner/ Fee Earner as appropriate.
- Arrange travel and accommodation using electronic travel systems and process expense claims on behalf of Partner/Fee Earner.
- Support Partner/ Fee Earner by conducting research as requested, produce presentations, executive summaries and newsletters.
- Support in providing general administration including light photo-copying, typing and liaising with admin teams to ensure files are available as required.
- Arrange events and book hospitality, meeting and greeting clients where appropriate.
- Coordinating the on boarding and off boarding process within the Practice Area.
Skills and Experience:
- You must have Experience of working within a Law Firm or Legal business as a PA or Legal Secretary.
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels and manage stakeholders effectively.
- Highly organised with excellent administrative skills.
- Able to take and produce high quality meeting minutes.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and shows concern for accuracy and quality of work produced.
- Takes ownership of tasks and proactively contributes to the team.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative and ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines.
- Hardworking, flexible and adaptable in their approach.
- Proactive in work ethic and strives for continuous improvement.
- Experience of digital dictation systems to a competent level is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
- Demonstrable experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.