Regency Group Holding
Al Asmakh Facilities Management Company
We are looking for a Payable & Receivable Accountant to join our team. The ideal candidate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests.
- Enter and upload invoices into the system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable transactions.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Performing account reconciliations
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Must be self-reliant and able to work with limited supervision
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in similar roles or functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce.
- Good Communication Skills (Oral and Written), Knowledge of ERP, MS Outlook, MS Office etc.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.regencygroupq.com.