About the job
Overview of the role:
We are currently in need of Parts & Service Sales Representative to join our DOMASCO Commercial Vehicle team in Qatar.
As part of our Automotive Parts team, you will be responsible for the coverage, development, and retention of a specific group of customers in order to maximize customer satisfaction and product confidence. This will primarily occur as a result of regular customer job site, shop, or maintenance facility visits, promoting all applicable product support offerings in an effort to increase parts sales volume and repair solutions of the equipment’s. Also, responsible to fulfil the needs of the customers who visit the workshop and Parts Sales Counter by understanding their requirements, identifying the parts required from the parts catalogue and performing the sales transactions.
What you will do:
- Identifies business opportunities by establishing the contacts with the fleet customer prospects and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationship with clients by providing support, information and recommending solutions
- Pass along leads to service department and should the need arise for additional support such as complete machine inspection, Service estimates, machine repair scheduling or PM agreements to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Take ownership of customer parts issues and follow-up through closure of issues.
- Assist walk-in customers in selecting required parts & suggesting right parts/add-ons and offer specials to ensure customer is exposed to the full product line for all the brands represented by the company.
- Receive customer enquiries and identify the correct part numbers using the parts catalogues (EPC)
- Advise the customers on replacement of related parts and benefits of using genuine parts
- Follow-up back-orders so that customers receive timely information on the status of back-ordered parts and ensure that such parts are delivered to the customer on the promised date.
- Assist DOMASCO Aftermarket Sales teams and Service workshops with their quotations and orders.
- Respond to all Customer request courteously and professionally in a timely and responsive manner
Required Skills to be successful:
At least a minimum 2 years of experience in spare parts operations, preferably at an automotive parts sale, especially Heavy Commercial Vehicles, Volvo Trucks. You should have the ability to build and maintain friendly, warm relationships with customers. You should have excellent computer skills and knowledge of SAP is preferred.
You should also be able to display excellent communication skills with an ability to demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and friendly attitude while being able to work in a team.
What equips you for the role:
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a good general level of Technical Education, Diploma, Bachelors or Automotive Engineering Degree.