About the job
About The Role
As a Partnerships Officer, you will be responsible to support the Privilege Club by recruiting partner companies who will add value to the brand whilst managing and developing existing partner relationships to increase value, drive member engagement and enhance loyalty whilst generating incremental revenue by selling Qmiles.
- Prepare feasibility studies to facilitate the evaluation of potential new partners to ensure that all selected new partners add quality and value to the brand.
- Conduct commercial negotiations, propose customer proposition and mileage pricing to increase new member acquisition.
- Review partner contracts (legal documents), liaising with Legal and Contract Departments to ensure that they legal and compliant, in addition, to make certain that we derive the maximum value for our Privilege Club Members.
- Coordinate launch of new products and services with marketing team to achieve maximum publicity and exposure to attract new members. Ensure targeted Mileage Sale towards achievement of yearly revenue targets.
- Liaise with existing partners to suggest and prepare joint offers and spend, awareness campaigns and targeted communication to enhance and add value to Privilege Club Members and promote acquisition of new members. Build, develop and manage day to day relationships with partner companies in order to manage and develop accounts to achieve maximum value for QR members.
- Conduct detailed analyses, reporting member trends and reviewing overall partnership performance review, and present to management recommendations for future.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Customer Engagement & Loyalty – Loyalty Team.
- A bachelor’s degree qualification
- 4+ years of experience in managing new and existing partnerships for an organization to increase value, drive member engagement and enhance loyalty.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- An understanding of airline or other travel industries.