- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working as a Technical Sales Engineer in a cloud computing environment, or equivalent experience in a customer and/or partner-facing role.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time as required.
- Experience with data and information management and how it relates to big data trends and challenges within businesses, and experience in using and/or managing databases.
- Experience working with Linux and with software lifecycle and build tools as well as experience architecting and developing software for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience in architecting and developing solutions for scalable, distributed systems.
- Knowledge of enterprise networking and identity management systems. Knowledge of PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, public cloud, and industry concepts.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud technology space.
- Work with Partner Managers to identify and recruit partners in the market that can deliver innovative solutions to our customers, built on top of Google Cloud (Google Cloud Platform and Google Workspace).
- Develop our partners’ technical teams with relevant competencies, so that they can be successful in the market.
- Keep partners up-to-date with product and technical knowledge and market differentiators. Advise on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution.
- Work with partner technical representatives in opportunities and projects, complementing their skill and guaranteeing high quality customer deliverables.
- Act as a technical advocate within Google for our partners in order to help provide feedback from the field, as well as to present on their behalf.